Check Me out!

Thank you for stopping by. You can join in the conversation by leaving a comment. It's simple and easy. Like us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest.Thank you in advance.

The Sits Girls 31DBBB Has Been A Blast

http://www.thesitsgirls.com/
ebook copy 31 Days To Blog Better



I know some of you may not know what The Sits Girls 31DBBB is.  The Sits Girls is a community website talking about all kinds of things that affect women.  31DBBB, is Problogger's book 31 Day to a Better Blog Book.  I have done the challenge before.  It really helped me out a lot.  Otherwise, I would be lost.

This time I have to say I am having a BLAST! For sure. 
  • I have met some great ladies.
  • Checked out some great blogs. 
  •  Found bloggers in my niche.
  • Got new ideas.
  • Learned new tips.
  • Re-energized my blog.
  • Gotten the heart to keep this blog thing going.
I am super excited about all the things that are going.  True I may not do all the activities but I have reviewed them and learned all kinds of things.  Like Hello, Google Alerts. And Paper.li is like the best thing to happen to twitter ever.  Now I don't have to worry about missing any of the best twitter stories.

This Sits 31DBBB has taken me to a new level.  I am working on so much and I even feel the creative juices flowing again.  I even re-designed my blog.  I mean really.  I have to thank our hostess with the mostess Shelley Ellen over at I'm Still Standing for great post each day. 

So, if you're interested in Sits 31DBBB follow the link. 

3 comments:

Marie Noelle said...

Great list of what the SITS can do for us!!! I love this community and I love the 31dbbb challenge!!! It helped me so much!!!

brittany.baughman said...

I am so there with you! I *heart* #SITS31DBBB!

Lifewithpurpose said...

@Marie Thanks Sits31dbbb has been a blessing to me.

@Brittany Sits31dbbb need to happen more often.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...