Check Me out!

Thank you for stopping by. You can join in the conversation by leaving a comment. It's simple and easy. Like us on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or Pinterest.Thank you in advance.

The Power Of Positive Words


When you hear a powerful positive statement it can change your whole mood.  Positive words can change how you think about certain things even if you had a negative view of it before.  Positive words have the power to transform you.  Positive words have power.

We often don't think about the words that come out of our mouth.  We just talk whether it is good or bad.  I learned a few years ago about the Power Of Words.  I learned about it in church.  The Bible states in Provebs 18:21, "The tongue has the power of life and death."  Powerful right. It was like I never heard this until this point.  I had grown-up with people saying negative things all the time.  It was a regular thing.  It wasn't like people were always being mean it was just life.  I know a lot of people have been around people saying little side comments that seemed meaningless but they have power. 

If negative a phrase being said like,"You're Ugly" can change your whole thought process about yourself. Why don't you think saying, "You're beautiful" will change you?  It can and it does.  Even when people are being harmless you have to cut that off the negative words.  You are allowing them to speak things against you or your family.  Innocent or not it can be be harmful. Sometimes, those words can get lodged in the back of your brain and jump out to haunt at the wrong moment.  You know like when you get ready for that big interview and it messes you up.  Or the big test you need to pass and you think how people say you can't do it.   Then, you get all nervous and fail. 

It really is that simple.  Take time this next week to think about speaking positive.  It will change your attitude toward life.  Trust me I know.  I did it.  It has helped my life so much.  I love how it makes people feel when I keep it positive.  It brings them happinesss.  So, spread a little happiness this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...